Are you a parent or family member of a transgender, gender affirming, or gender nonbinary loved one who could use support?
Join our free Virtual Parent/Partner/Family/Friends of Gender Loved Ones Support Group through video or phone by submitting your information below (see bottom button) to receive further information. Please be sure to check which groups you have interest in so you get the correct emails for Parent/Partner/Family/Friends of Gender Loved Ones groups. If you have questions email Kristie@TherapyDepartment.com
SUPPORT GROUP SCHEDULE
2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month 7:00pm-8:00pm EST
Log in information will be sent 24 hours prior to group. Plan to sign into group 5 minutes before start time.
May 14th & 28th
June 11th & 25th
July 9th & 23rd
August 13th & 27th
HOW IT WORKS (7 Things You Need To Know):
1. Sign up below to get on the email list of information for support group.
2. At this time, group will not be limited in number of participants, but this may change. If this does happen, Dr. Kristie will work to open, change, or add additional groups.
3. Be aware that this is a support group and it is not therapy. You are not a client of Dr. Kristie's by participating in this open support group.
4. You must be a parent or family member of a loved one who is transgender, gender affirming, or gender nonbinary.
5. Confidentiality can not be guaranteed in this group, what you decide to share, is your responsibility.
6. You can be asked to leave the support group at any time, which will be decided by Dr. Kristie.
7. You have the option of participating in the group through phone and/or computer cam. 24 hours prior to group you will receive a link that will allow you to sign on to the support group. Please plan to sign on 5 minutes before group starts. If there are technical difficulties on your end, Dr. Kristie will not be able to spend time in group to correct this, so log in early.
Email with additional questions Kristie@TherapyDepartment.com