Could you use support from others who are exploring their gender identity and those who identify as transgender, gender nonconforming, gender nonbinary, gender queer, or intersex?
Join our free Virtual Gender Support Group through video or phone by submitting your information below to receive further information OR if you have questions email Kristie@TherapyDepartment.com
SUPPORT GROUP SCHEDULE
1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month 7:00pm-8:00pm EST
Log in information will be sent 24 hours prior to group. Plan to sign into group 5 minutes before start time.
May 7th and 21st
July 2nd and 16th
August 6th and 20th
HOW IT WORKS (7 Things You Need To Know):
1. Sign up below to get on the email list of information for support group.
2. At this time, group will not be limited in number of participants, but this may change. If this does happen, Dr. Kristie will work to open, change, or add additional groups.
3. Be aware that this is a support group and it is not therapy. You are not a client of Dr. Kristie's by participating in this open support group.
4. You must be 14 years old or older to participate.
5. Confidentiality can not be guaranteed in this group, what you decide to share, is your responsibility.
6. You can be asked to leave the support group at any time, which will be decided by Dr. Kristie.
7. You have the option of participating in the group through phone and/or computer cam. 24 hours prior to group you will receive a link that will allow you to sign on to the support group. Please plan to sign on 10 minutes before group starts. If there are technical difficulties on your end, Dr. Kristie will not be able to spend time in group to correct this, so log in early.
Email with additional questions Kristie@TherapyDepartment.com
Finding Your True Self: A guide to gender acceptance
This powerful guide will help you: