As a therapist, I get the opportunity to spend time with people who want to make needed changes in their life. They invest time out of their busy days to do what it takes to meet their goals.
Lack of confidence is one of the biggest issues that people face. You may not realize that your lack of confidence is the underlining problem that has to be fixed so that the other areas of your life can improve.
10 tips to boost your confidence today
1. Identify 5 things you are grateful for
2. Look in the mirror and identify 1 thing you like about yourself (bonus points if you identify more)
3. Be a better friend
4. Get active today…don’t wait for tomorrow
5. Say out loud 1 thing you are proud of
6. Adjust your attitude now
7. Identify 1 thing that you were able to do well within the last 3 months.
8. Name 3 strengths you have as a person
9. Identify 3 reasons you deserve to live in the present and not the past
10. Do a random act of kindness within the next 3 hours
Take the challenge to do all 10 of these tips today. You don’t have anything to lose and you have everything to win.
Do you have any other tips to help boost confidence? I would love to hear them so share them with me.
Sign up for my newsletter so you won’t miss out on the next tips.
Check out my Gender Identity blog where I discuss all things transgender, gender nonbinary, gender queer, and all identities.